- Best choice for low data connection quality.
- Possibly better audio quality, depending on your internet connection.
- Extra step to make a call: you must choose the number you want to dial and then dial your CaptionMate number.
- Extra step to receive a call: you must accept the call in your native dialer and then return to CaptionMate.
- Fully functional multi-platform simulcasting: use CaptionMate on all your devices at the same time!
- Fully functional remote link for sharing the transcript with the remote party.
- Best choice when you have a great data connection.
- Possibly better connections if “Channel A” is giving you errors.
- Easier interface for making calls; no extra steps required.
- Easier interface for receiving calls; no extra steps required.
- Single device only (at the moment.)
- Remote link not available (at the moment.)